When running an online store, it’s important to make sure that your customers can fully understand your products. This means viewing the items from multiple angles and up close. Fortunately, you can use WooCommerce image zoom plugins to optimize the display of your products.
In this post, we’ll introduce you to WooCommerce image zoom plugins and explain why you should consider using one. Then we’ll provide you with a list of five of the best WooCommerce image zoom plugins. Let’s jump in!
- 1 What Are WooCommerce Image Zoom Plugins?
- 2 5 Best WooCommerce Image Zoom Plugins
- 3 Final Thoughts on WooCommerce Image Zoom Plugins
What Are WooCommerce Image Zoom Plugins?
When building an e-commerce store, it is extremely important to consider the User Experience (UX). Product images play a key role in the UX and are crucial to the success of any online shop. Without clear, easy-to-view images, your shoppers aren’t going to know what to expect from your items. This confusion can prevent consumers from purchasing your goods, ultimately hurting your conversions and sales.
However, making sure that your products include high-quality images can give your customers a better sense of what to expect. These photos can increase trust and make consumers more likely to purchase from your store.
WooCommerce image zoom plugins are tools that let your users zoom in or out on images within your WooCommerce store. They can be beneficial for several reasons, such as:
- Letting customers see product details more clearly
- Providing a better UX
- Eliminating the need to add code to your images or files
- Helping you to sell more products because customers are more likely to purchase items they can see in detail
There are many WooCommerce Plugins available (including some excellent free ones). Therefore, it’s essential to choose one that suits your needs.
Generally, we recommend looking for tools that can zoom in and out on images, a simple interface compatible with a range of browsers, and, of course, integration with WooCommerce.
5 Best WooCommerce Image Zoom Plugins
To compile this review list, we took a handful of factors into account. These include the features and functionality available, usability, and pricing. With that in mind, here are five of the best WooCommerce image zoom plugins!
1. WP Image Zoom
A popular choice for WooCommerce image zoom plugins is WP Image Zoom. This freemium tool is flexible and highly customizable. In addition to adding an image zoom functionality to your online store, WP Image Zoom can also modify the lens size, border colors, and more.
Once you activate the plugin on your WooCommerce site, you can create a magnifying glass to appear on your product images. Plus, you can apply the effect to your pages or posts. Additionally, you can choose from four zoom types, including inner and outer zoom and square and round lenses.
Key Features for WP Image Zoom:
- Multiple zoom types
- Usable for any post or page
- Fading effects
- Diverse configuration options
- Custom zoom window positioning
- Animation effects
WP Image Zoom is also straightforward to use. The interface is well organized and walks you through the steps for enabling and adjusting the zoom feature.
WP Image Zoom is for you if…
- You want a lot of configuration flexibility.
- You’re looking for a freemium tool.
- You want to be able to add and customize the zoom effects.
WP Image Zoom Pricing: Free, with paid plans starting at $78.90 for one site. | Learn More About WP Image Zoom.
2. WooThumbs for WooCommerce
WooThumbs for WooCommerce by Iconic helps you show detailed images of your WooCommerce products to visitors. The premium tool comes packed with powerful features, including the option to apply zoom effects to your videos.
With WooThumbs, you can add unlimited images to your product variations. You can also leverage the tool’s advanced caching to ensure fast loading times.
Key Features for WooThumbs for WooCommerce:
- Sliding thumbnails
- Multiple zoom options
- Slide or fade product image gallery effects
- WPML compatibility and support for multiple devices
- Zoom image effects, including inner, outer, and follow
- The option to add unlimited additional images to product variations
- Full-screen galleries with mouse-hover zooming
This plugin offers a complete solution for product gallery images. You can choose from multiple zoom options, slide or fade effects, and various media embed options.
WooThumbs for WooCommerce is for you if…
- You want to apply zoom functionality to your videos.
- You’re interested in investing in a premium plugin.
- You want complete control over your product images and galleries.
WooThumbs for WooCommerce Pricing: $79. | Learn More About WooThumbs for WooCommerce.
3. Magic Zoom Plus
Magic Zoom Plus is a robust WooCommerce plugin that is powerful, flexible, and easy to use. While it’s an excellent option for adding a zoom-in feature to WooCommerce images, it can also help you do more than that.
In addition to product images and product galleries, you can also use the zoom feature in search results, category pages, and more. Furthermore, Magic Zoom Plus can display magnified videos and add fully responsive image zoom features.
Key Features for Magic Zoom Plus:
- Zoom features for category pages, blocks, search results, and more
- 70 customizable options, including style, size, and hover effects
- Full-screen mode
- The option to modify image size
- Automated placement
This plugin may be more sophisticated than what a small online store needs. However, Magic Zoom Plus could be ideal for site owners or developers looking to add advanced zoom functionality to images and videos. The tool enables users to view and highlight the tiny details of items.
Magic Zoom Plus is for you if…
- You want to prevent your product images from being copied.
- You’re looking for a tool that lets you add zoom effects across your entire site.
- You feature both product images and videos in your WooCommerce store.
Magic Zoom Plus Pricing: £49 for a single site. | Learn More About Magic Zoom Plus.
4. Product Image Zoom for WooCommerce
If you’re looking for a simple yet sophisticated plugin, Product Image Zoom for WooCommerce is worth checking out. This freemium tool lets your customers magnify product images to view larger versions. It includes an adjustable zoom lens and window so that your shoppers can adjust their viewing experiences.
Key Features for Product Image Zoom for WooCommerce:
- Mouse-over zoom effects and a magnifying icon
- Adjustable zoom lens and window
- Easy setup and configuration
- A clean, organized dashboard
- Fade-in and fade-out effects
- WooCommerce Zoomifier for added magnification and lightbox effects
- Fast and lightweight
- A customizable image slider
Product Image Zoom for WooCommerce includes a variety of settings, including an advanced panel to customize the zoom effects of your products. Additionally, you can use an optional zoom lightbox pop-up slider to highlight products in the best possible quality.
Product Image Zoom for WooCommerce is for you if…
- You want a fast, lightweight plugin that won’t slow your site down.
- You’re looking for a freemium WooCommerce image zoom plugin.
- Your store could benefit from customizable effects, including lightbox and slider options.
Product Image Zoom for WooCommerce Pricing: Free, with a pro version available starting at $39. | Learn More About Product Image Zoom for WooCommerce.
5. Variation Images Gallery for WooCommerce
Finally, we have Variation Images Gallery for WooCommerce. This tool could be ideal if you have image variations for your products and want shoppers to be able to explore the finer details of these items. In other words, you can use the plugin to showcase and magnify all of your images.
The user-friendly interface lets you leverage drag-and-drop sorting functionality. You can also use the Variation Images Gallery for unlimited additional images on every variation of your products.
Key Features for Variation Images Gallery for WooCommerce:
- Full control over zoom button placement
- The ability to show image, style, and design variations at the same time
- Lightbox variation features
- The option to add unlimited additional images for each product variation
The free plugin includes many powerful features and tools for product image zooming, including adjustable button positioning and lightbox variations. Furthermore, the pro version unlocks additional options. For example, you can add a thumbnail slider and videos to your gallery.
Variation Images Gallery for WooCommerce is for you if…
- You typically include multiple variations for your WooCommerce product images.
- You’re looking to offer customers multiple angles of your products.
- You want to showcase additional product variations in a gallery.
Variation Images Gallery for WooCommerce Pricing: Free, with premium plans starting at $29 per year. | Learn More About Variation Images Gallery for WooCommerce.
Final Thoughts on WooCommerce Image Zoom Plugins
Ensuring that your visitors can comfortably navigate your store is essential for running an online shop. When it comes to your product images, that means providing consumers with the ability to zoom in. Fortunately, you can use a WooCommerce plugin to easily add that functionality to your site.
If you’re looking for a free and user-friendly zoom plugin, consider using WP Image Zoom. The tool adds a customizable magnifying glass to your product images, posts, and pages. Alternatively, WooThumbs for WooCommerce by Iconic is a premium plugin that can also zoom in on videos.
For Divi users, you can check the Divi Sensei Image Magnifier plugin featured in our marketplace.
Do you have any questions about using WooCommerce image zoom plugins? Let us know in the comments section below!
Featured Image via Elena Abrazhevich / shutterstock.com
Disclosure: If you purchase something after clicking links in the post, we may receive a commission. This helps us keep the free content and great resources flowing. Thank you for the support!
Amazing blog with all the information about zoom plugins thanks for letting us know more about it. Keep sharing such informative blogs also its latest updations.