Members Area

Download Products, Manage Your Account and Chat With Us 24/7

Ticket Resolved
04-10-17
tucsondonpepe
Send PM
Hi,

I had been using Headway until the company stopped providing support. It took me several weeks to decide what program to purchase. I am very happy I chose Divi by Elegant Themes.

I watched several of the video tutorials and studied the accompanying text. The tutorials are among the best I have seen. I have found Divi easy to use. The fact that so many features are available means it is not necessary to add additional plugins as was the case with Headway and many other templates.

The Divi interface is intuitive. It is great to be able to visualize a change in real-time. When I wanted to add a shadow around my page, I posted in support. I now have the MSN look on my website, http://www.joelestingi.com.

I found the accordion feature and the blurb feature extremely helpful. I am using them as navigational items.

I found the speed of Divi to be exceptional compared to Headway. When I hit the save icon, it is almost instantaneous.

Another feature I found to be outstanding is the ability to view pages in desktop, tablet, and phone mode. There are no settings required to obtain the views. If the view needs to be tweaked, it can easily be done with the visual builder.

Joe
Ticket Resolved
Join To Download Today