Members Area

Download Products, Manage Your Account and Chat With Us 24/7

Post A Reply
08-05-11
EricFoster
Send PM
There is a great selection of very nice themes here at Elegant Themes. Great name, they are elegant!

Before trying Elegant Themes, I tried using some of those so called "FREE" themes off the internet. After searching and searching Google for hours and hours, I found 4 or 5 themes that I liked, that seemed to have the features and functions that I was looking for. O yea, free themes! So I thought!...

I downloaded the free themes, and tried (tried is the key word here) to install them in Wordpress. The problems were endless. I ran into so many problems, it made me almost give up on Wordpress all together. While trying to install them (there is that word "trying" again) I found that they were either many years old, no longer supported, not compatible with the recent versions of Wordpress, or the plugins I wanted to use, did not work with those so called "FREE" themes.

I always heard to use Wordpress, and to use a purchased theme... Did I listen, NOOOOO!

What a nightmare! After many, many hours of complete frustration, I found Elegant Themes. After reviewing their themes, and their website, I made my purchase out of complete frustration.

After my purchase, I spent some time looking at the themes, deciding on a couple that I liked. So I downloaded them, and installed them in Wordpress. (Notice the word “Installed?”). After following a few simple instructions, they installed without a hitch. I had a working theme in Wordpress! WOW.

Going from a free theme that wouldn’t even install on Wordpress, or that was broken, to several themes that loaded without any problems was very refreshing!

Then I went looking for the plugins on Wordpress that I needed. While installing them, I knew my luck was getting ready to run out… But it didn’t, all the plugins that I wanted, worked perfectly with my new Elegant Theme!

This was my first attempt at setting up a theme. So along the way I had some questions that I posted in the forum. To my surprise, I received answers and suggestions to do exactly what I wanted.
What a relief!

Stay away from those FREE themes, as they will cause you problems, and I found all of them to be worthless! The small price charged here is well worth the money.

I am still working on getting my website the way I want it, and feel much more confident with the quality and help I have received by becoming a member here!

Eric Foster
http://www.NeverNeverStop.com

PS Glad I have a website called Never Never Stop. Or I may have given up after my experience with those FREE themes! LOL.
Post A Reply
Join To Download Today