Members Area

Download Products, Manage Your Account and Chat With Us 24/7

Ticket Resolved
12-04-16
Wendygaither
Send PM
Dear Elegant Themes,

Three months ago, I decided to stop using the standard CM sites that you can use to build websites because of their crappy SEO and I decided to try WordPress. I have been a graphic designer since 1992 and tried a DreamWeaver class but hated it. I started my own graphic design/marketing business 2 years ago, and was doing "okay" but not a lot of consistent work.

I was encouraged to learn Wordpress by a client who wanted Wordpress but I was extremely intimidated. After researching, I found Divi and started trying to take it on. It was similar (similar, not the same!) to doing graphic design- much more so than your average wordpress theme I was looking at. The drag and drop is such a big help. However, I was still daunted.

Your videos, your blog, and the AMAZING support team (they are truly exceptional) has made all of the difference for me in these past months. I have had such a great success with building sites that now I'm actually MAKING MONEY doing this. Paying bills, eating, you know- the good stuff in life?? I thank you so much for bridging the gap between the offline design world and "Hey- can I make you a WordPress site?" I love y'all and am so thankful for this theme.

Wendy
Ticket Resolved
Join To Download Today