Members Area

Download Products, Manage Your Account and Chat With Us 24/7

Post A Reply
09-26-14
NickelDog2
Send PM
I have been an elegant themes member since 2012. I always take note at the number of members you have. It has grown exponentially since I became a member and I don't think I've really stop to say thank you or acknowledge your accomplishments.

Divi was revolutionary and encompassed the hottest trends in web development for 2014. When I read the support forums, it is obvious to me that a lot of users don't realize how feature packed this theme is!

Your blog is over-the-top awesome. I've read your blog for almost 3 years and I've noticed more recently in maybe the past six months, it's become exceptional. It went from a blog I only read for future updates or custom code, to a blog I read for industry news almost every day. You have set the standard for exceptional, useful, timely and relevant blogging. It's something you don't see these days. Most people have just taken to spinning garbage into their blogs. Your blog is the true definition of support and service. I also think many of your members don't realize this either.

I just wanted to acknowledge your efforts and tell you to keep up the great work!

Krista

Ps: I don't want to forget your support team. They are awesome and go way above and beyond! Many times I've noticed that people ask for things way out of scope they provide a helpful direction rather than just saying "we don't do that, it's custom code." Elegant themes such a new standard for service.
Post A Reply
Join To Download Today