Members Area

Download Products, Manage Your Account and Chat With Us 24/7

Post A Reply
08-07-10
tradeva
Send PM
This is my first ever testimonial, and i've bought a lot of products. Either way, to sum up what elegant themes is:

The support is phenominal; simply posting your problem, you will recieve a reply from one of the moderators that seem to be able to answer any issue, know any and all code and be where you need them when you need them. Really, i have never seen support as good anywhere else, ever.

The themes; originally i wasn't very fond of them, but recently there have been several theme's pumped out that fit exactly what im doing, as far as my internet errands go. Not to mention the speed they seem to be coming out. Ontop of the continual updates, there really is no reason not to join up, especially with such an affordable price.

I have only ever bought a single theme for wordpress elsewhere, but the service here ACES any other communities, im sure. You're not waiting weeks for a reponse from a moderator that blames some rediculous error. I have only ever waited a few hours and they explain the issue perfectly and promptly.

Thanks ET.
Post A Reply
Join To Download Today