Members Area

Download Products, Manage Your Account and Chat With Us 24/7

Post A Reply
03-14-18
Usva
Send PM
hello for the second time you have to reinstall the wordpress in place with divi. An error message appears and the divi timeout has expired. I noticed that this appears when I use access from two different computers, then this error appears. all instructions on the Internet do not help. change

<IfModule mod_substitute.c>
SubstituteMaxLineLength 10M
</IfModule>
not work
I can not even edit blocks in normal mode, constant download.
removed all the plugins - it did not help.
My site reworkmobile.ru

auuuuuuu
03-15-18
Karen B
Send PM
Hello,

Sorry for the delay.
I can check it more closely to see what the problem is.
I will need access to your WordPress Dashboard to investigate further. Please click on the button below and follow the instructions.

Please Attach Your Support Token

Thank you.
03-15-18
Usva
Send PM
Token posted
03-15-18
unity4625
Send PM
A similar thing is happening to my client's site: klekfm.org. I've tried that .htaccess snippet as well as increasing the memory. I've even read an article on here about seeing if it was a plugin causing it. I deactivated plugins and tested and still got timeout errors. I've tried every solution I can think of and looked up. I've even tried another plugin that's suppose to "fix" the issue and that didn't work (Divi Tweeker). What do you do if plugins aren't "causing" the issue?

P.S., a unique issue with me is that when the page/post DOES work, I can mess with the modules.
03-16-18
Cristi G
Send PM
Hello there @Usva

I have checked it on your website and the divi builder seems to work perfectly fine for me http://prntscr.com/is8mkp http://prntscr.com/is8mxa

@unity4625 Please open a separate ticket for your own issue, thank you
03-17-18
Usva
Send PM
Are you kidding me?
I do not have a visual builder and can not configure the columns either.
Scrolls that you sent me, try to change one of the blocks.

What did I pay money for?
03-17-18
Cristi G
Send PM
Hello there, I'm sorry for the inconvenience, I didn't see anywhere that you were reffering to the visual one and not the backend builder.

Can you please update to PHP7? PHP5.6 might cause some incompatibilities with the visual builder, PHP7 is recommended to be used by both WordPress and Divi
03-19-18
Usva
Send PM
it's not in the php version because it worked fine on php 5.6. problem in the divi builder and I would like that you solve the problem.

I asked the hosting to do the PHP 7 the problem remained. I ask you to understand in detail the problem, and not so spoil it, try this - it's not a professional solution.

backend builder also does not work if you try to change the settings of blocks, columns, text.

I have 4 days can not use your builder. I stopped all the work. you suggest that I permanently delete the Word Wordpress and install your builder on it? I've done it several times .... If you can not fix it, give me back my money
03-19-18
Cristi G
Send PM
Hello. I'm very sorry, but the token expired in the meantime, as they only work for 4 days, can you please generate a new one? Thank you

Generate a new token
03-19-18
Usva
Send PM
Token posted
Post A Reply
Join To Download Today