Members Area

Download Products, Manage Your Account and Chat With Us 24/7

Post A Reply
03-09-17
obatchelor7
Send PM
I only recently came into contact with elegant themes and the divi builder, and instantly it seemed like it was too good to be true.

I enquired, and noticed the money back guarantee and thought 'whats the harm? I'll try it'

THIS HAS COMPLETELY REVOLUTIONISED THE WAY I DESIGN WEB ELEMENTS.

as a graphic design graduate I learned basics in web design, but my passion is just for creating beautiful design not endlessly coding (and getting it wrong!) The divi builder is absolutely unreal!

not only that, but when i signed up, I utilised the chat app on the website, and spoke to man named Vlad. He is part of the sales and enquiry team, NOT SUPPORT, yet still took the time to run through every thing about the setup, a total of 3.5 hours of installing wordpress locally on my machine and help guide me through an efficient workflow process that has completely changed the way I design. This WASN'T HIS JOB yet he still answered every on of my endless questions patiently and professionally - a real asset to this already very impressive company.

You guys are absolutely incredible, it is so nice to see a company that holds true to professional, friendly, helpful values and provides amazing products with ongoing accurate support. simply unheard of these days. If I can ever recommend you, it will be to the highest level!!

THANK YOU!!
Post A Reply
Join To Download Today