Members Area

Download Products, Manage Your Account and Chat With Us 24/7

Post A Reply
06-27-11
ArqaDea
Send PM
I've been using Joomla for a long time, and finally decided to also dig into Wordpress additionally since clients have been asking for it specifically with it's ease of use. Joomla is not for everyone I've found.

So the question began, what club to join and get going on it? Elegant Themes got SO many good reviews and the price was so fair, how could I possibly go wrong? I have ZERO regrets. While I am used to working in CMS in general - Wordpress is still new to me, and therefore I still have the ins and outs of it to learn for a bit yet. The guys on the ET forum have been so helpful, with no arrogance at all and the fastest replies I've ever seen! It's allowed for some serious speed learning on my part, along with reading the many other solved issues. Thanks guys!

Initially I have only built my personal site to test out the themes, their capabilities and to get used to Wordpress in general. But soon enough I'll be switching over to add the the developers license when the first job comes in using ET. Hopefully sooner than later...it's been a pleasure and I look forward to doing business with you guys in the future!
Quote:
If I have only one regret, it's that I didn't do this sooner and join last year! :D

Cheers.

http://www.arqadeatribe.com
Post A Reply
Join To Download Today