Members Area

Download Products, Manage Your Account and Chat With Us 24/7

Post A Reply
04-26-11
tshann
Send PM
I must admit, I've only looked in a cursory fashion on the web regarding themes. I do know I was greatly disappointed by the free WordPress themes out there - especially as a newbie.

Once I found your site, I was shocked really. Awesome themes with stuff all set up for beginners - and a choice of 50 for $39!? Still can't believe it.

Your work is great, the support is top notch. It's hard for me to imagine there is something out there even comparable. I really appreciate your work - it's awesome. I hope you can keep it up.

Peace
05-05-11
amwchen
Send PM
I totally agree with this poster. Amazing themes and I can't wait to check out the just-released Chameleon theme - I have literally just been looking around for a theme like this one.
05-11-11
Ravn
Send PM
Ya i am also real suprised over the prise for all this themes and at the same time Real prof ones..
i normaly use pagelines themes but there are expensive,,,

but then i found this place here / i still cant belive it 64 themes at the prise for 1
like the others say i real hope u can keep this one up i have found my place where i will get my templates from in the future

Ty again for making all this templates

by the way the only template some are missing here are a real black glosy one
i will real like to see you make a real black theme becurse a lot some try to make a black theme fails becurse its hard to keep the colors together so it looks good at the same time

but i can only say one thing more keep up the good wotk
Post A Reply
Join To Download Today