Members Area

Download Products, Manage Your Account and Chat With Us 24/7

Ticket Resolved
08-28-15
soulcollage
Send PM
The Elegant Themes team is brilliant! Divi and Bloom have us covered and beyond through our own online evolution. Follow along as I Divi-tize the official SoulCollageĀ® blog at http://blog.SoulCollage.com, AND take my client's main website into the Fifth Dimension.

Between ET's myriad and excellent tutorials and its support forum, I was able to efficiently begin the process of shifting my client's fledgling WP blog from the OptimizePress theme to OP's plugin, activating Divi as the new theme. ET's Bloom plugin alone solved our longstanding Constant Contact integration problem.

Divi is heaven for the contemplative, artistic soul living in our high tech world! I can't wait to learn and apply its intricacies each day.

I have confidence that any significant problem will be addressed by Divi's excellent team.

"The Divi Nation" is ET's new podcast. With such a committed, creative, ambitious, intelligent team, I'm a lifetime fan and supporter. Divi places ET in a category of its own, and I can't wait to see what ET comes up with in 2.5. While Divi is a beautiful, user friendly, affordable standalone website builder for anyone, Divi alone is a rare technological home for my passionately creative soul.

Hats off to Nick, Kenny, Mitch, Nathan and other key Divi creators I've yet to meet.

Kind regards,

Sue
Ticket Resolved
Join To Download Today