Members Area

Download Products, Manage Your Account and Chat With Us 24/7

Post A Reply
03-13-11
ffield
Send PM
Nick, et al, I just have to add my thanks and congrats to the growing list here.

I wanted to start a Web site, but did NOT want to have to learn a bunch of code. I'm very happy with my decision to use Elegant Themes for my site.

The list of reasons is long but here are some of the things I appreciate most:

1) I'm a writer, not a computer expert. Elegant Themes is pretty easy to learn. I can spend more time on content, not content management!

2) I wanted something good-looking, but, again, I didn't want to learn a bunch of code. ET has given me an extremely handsome site, one I don't see all over the Web, yet it's not terribly hard to learn how to manage (though I'm still in the early stages of learning, I feel pretty comfortable).

3) It's affordable, ESPECIALLY FOR THE QUALITY! I did a fair amount of poking around at theme offerings before settling with ET. Initially I had a hard time justifying paying for a theme at all when so many are free. But the more I looked, the more I realized that if I wanted flexibility and some options to customize a theme, I'd either need to learn how to code (NOT an option for me), or pay for a theme. Once I realized I should pay for a theme, ET kept leaping out at me as a good value. Your pricing really hits the sweet spot of offering a great value for my money. I find it rare that anything I buy makes me feel smart for having spent the money. ET does exactly that.

4) Support is straightforward. That it's even available is a standard not met by all theme creators. That you offer it in a clear, no-nonsense fashion was another reason I chose to spend my money with ET.

I've barely started my site, but I think my decision to purhase an ET theme was by far one of the best decisions I have made. I appreciate the confidence your theme has given me as I embark on my little venture.

THANK YOU!

~Frank Field
www.TheRunnersVibe.com
Post A Reply
Join To Download Today