Members Area

Download Products, Manage Your Account and Chat With Us 24/7

Post A Reply
06-10-15
graphomet01
Send PM
Hi ET developers & staff.

I'd like to express my gratitude towards your products. So far I've been learning Divi builder, and it seems to be living up to my humble expectations.

To be honest I did try another website builder (no need to mention names but I got my refund back).

But Divi themes gallery options is one the key factors here. Thats what brought me here after seeing the features it offers. The other so wow WYSIWYG builder did not offer a gallery/ portfolio option
so when I got to 99% of my sites conclusion: BANG, I got a response by the support that 3rd party plugins were needed, and upgrading to get another theme, and of course the gallery wasn't appealing at all...

I did send a a message 2 weeks ago, and did get a reply from one of the staff saying in 2016 Divi will be developed for a live drag and drop WYSIWYG, which will boost ET development standards. I can live without the real time stuff for now, but Ill be awaiting to see the 3.0 release.

So keep up the good work guys, And I'm sure every member who subscribes and is satisfied does his part spreading a good word for you.
Post A Reply
Join To Download Today