Members Area

Download Products, Manage Your Account and Chat With Us 24/7

Post A Reply
06-04-15
rjdcreative
Send PM
Just finished a ticket regarding placing Monarch buttons in the Divi theme -- your support team was amazing, especially Olga who patiently worked through the issue with me. Thank you so much, and thanks to the entire ET dev and support team on the great work you're doing on the Divi theme, and Monarch plugin too!

Best regards,
Bob
06-05-15
loginus
Send PM
You can say that twice.

Share my testimonial too.

Purchasing Elegant Theme is a perfect decision for me.

All ET support guys are professional and friendly. Especially, I have special thanks to Sneh. I have a very picky client right now and Sneh helped me out so I could overcome every difficult situation.

Wei
06-05-15
rjdcreative
Send PM
Totally agree, and this last case of great support was not my first with Elegant Themes, their support team is always friendly, thorough and they know what they're doing.

Far outnumbering the few times I've contacted the ET Support team directly are the times I've searched the forums for an answer, and found one because they've taken the time with other members to solve their issues, which helps not only that particular user but others like me who have the same issue.

I've become a really big fan of ET and look forward to the great things to come with not only Divi but other projects they have in development. And I know I can always count on the ET Support team when I need help.
06-08-15
russmnh
Send PM
I'm jumping on this thread because I can't think of any support experience I've had online that has been better than the Elegant Themes support team.

Out here in the battlefield it gives me great confidence that I can win the Developer vrs. Client war; battle after battle. Many of you know what I mean by this, I'm sure.

I've had the experience where I have had to ask the support team for a totally ridiculous solution for something that never should have been done in the first place. The client realized how ridiculous what they were asking for was, despite being told.

Not even a hiccup from this support team they patiently worked it through with me.

I can't say thanks enough. This is one support ticket that should never be resolved.
12-08-15
rjdcreative
Send PM
Recently had a few more great support experiences where the ET team figured out a couple of tricky formatting issues for me -- ET Support is the best!
Post A Reply
Join To Download Today