Members Area

Download Products, Manage Your Account and Chat With Us 24/7

Post A Reply
05-10-15
1962up
Send PM
I am not the one who is in quick enthusiasm but what I experience here in this support forum with these fine experts, is just brilliant. There are some outstanding figures but all are skillful, polite and above all patient (don´t want to know how often they run around crying and yelling, tearing their hair), very effective and to the point, I got always a quick reply (sometimes even like live support chat!).

This is extremely helpful when you don´t construct your site either as a owner of a hobby page or being a html nerd and want to get ready. It is intense enough for us strugglers and I think, the folks at ET know that... (I know how often I run around crying and yelling, tearing my hair in the middle of the night... - not necessarily Divi´s fault... ;) )

Next point is that Divi is really great for us normal users. The modules, line structure etc etc is where the future of webpage building goes and they are far on top here. There are always many general or individual reqirements left, so this is why good support is so necessary, though. No (page builder/theme) system is perfect.
But the support here is even excellent.
Thanks, guys out there!
All the best to you.
Ulf
Post A Reply
Join To Download Today