Post A Reply
02-18-15
zacardchen
Send PM
ET support service is good, thanks @Sekhar Bhal
02-18-15
sara09
Send PM
Thank you Sekhar Bhal for your very fast support!
02-18-15
mhutter6
Send PM
Sekhar is fantastic! THANK YOU!
02-19-15
lifestyle4217
Send PM
yes he is fast and fabulous! thanks Sekhar Bhal
02-21-15
authorette
Send PM
I agree! Fast and fab! :D
03-07-15
Fpinturault
Send PM
Seriously I really enjoy all the team, always so helpfull, but Sekhar Bhal is surely the one who gave me 99% good answers, 1% left was because my english sux and he surely didnt understood well. :mrgreen:

Thanks man, great job!
03-08-15
ypessence
Send PM
Yup! Sekhar deserves and award (or pay rise) from ET. You rock man, thanks for being awesome 8-)
03-09-15
mbirame
Send PM
Another happy customer. Thank you Sekhar!
03-12-15
TrustedSamurai
Send PM
Thank you Sekhar. You are great!
03-12-15
Pro31MG
Send PM
Over the years I have learned to loathe forum tech support. I ask a question, follow the guidelines, and get a canned response that only sends me round and round in circles. Often, these circles become ugly and insulting. Worse, they're mostly futile.

Being new to ET and Divi, I was a little concerned what kind of answer I would find after posting my inquiry here. Visions of past experiences flew through my head. Yet, I needed the answer, durn it! LOL

All that fretting went totally to waste. Thank God! Sekhar's reply galloped into my inbox like a knight in shining armor. No insults. No excuses. No redundant "Have you tried this?"es. Just an answer. No. Wait. Just a SOLUTION!

I'm a 60+ year old writer who is being challenged into becoming a web designer. In the meantime, two friends have placed orders, and I'm still learning CSS! So I did not have time to burn.

Yay, you, Sekhar! Yay, you.
Post A Reply
Join To Download Today