Members Area

Download Products, Manage Your Account and Chat With Us 24/7

Post A Reply
09-03-14
RayRaven
Send PM
I thought it was about time that I added my thoughts to those of others regarding the Elegant Themes set-up.

Actually, I nearly didn't end up using Elegant Themes at all, and was at the point of purchasing one of 'the biggest selling themes ever at Themeforest' until I found that there were major problems in uploading the theme, it was renowned for slow loading, and the images didn't work on mobiles unless you installed a new gallery plugin. Also, I wasn't entirely happy with doing anything via Envato, as their customer service is deplorable!

Elegant Themes didn't exactly sell itself immediately, due to the yearly subscription involved, but it turned out to be one of the best investments I've made in years!

'You get what you pay for' comes immediately to mind, and the whole framework (I'm using Divi) is a breeze to use due to the very thing I was sceptical about in the first place - the drag and drop page builder - which I have found to be a revelation in terms of website building.

If that wasn't enough, there is a major feature included in the subscription that may well go overlooked (I only found it a couple of days ago), which is that the plugins included within the subscription can be used on ANY WORDPRESS THEME! This means that I can now use the drag and drop page builder on all of my old websites, removing completely the need for plugins such as widgets on pages, as you just drop a shortcode into a page section.

Thanks once again for a wonderful framework, and I'll be getting out of paying the yearly subscriptions by getting a Lifetime one!
Post A Reply
Join To Download Today