Members Area

Download Products, Manage Your Account and Chat With Us 24/7

Post A Reply
07-30-14
danicolas14
Send PM
Hi ! First I'll tell you that I bought all your templates and I'll be a client at Elegant Themes for years... They are beautiful, easy to work with... BUT I received the best support i never had in my life : I'm serious.

I am a beginner and a «self-taught person». I have build 3 sites with Divi. I had to try a new template (Vertex), for a client. I had a couple of «problems». It's been three days that Dustin Falgout is helping me (I hope it's not fulltime job for him... ;) Let me tell you that receiving help the way he do : he solved my problems and he is patient (I'm french, maybe i make mistakes...) His feedbacks make me very satisfied. The only word I can tell is GRATITUDE! To Dustin Falgout, and Elegant Themes.

PS : by the way, I filled a Monkey Survey, but the name of Dustin was not in the list... Maybe you can add him? ;)

Daniel Lapierre, Boucherville, Qc, Canada Happy client! Have a nice day.
08-02-14
danicolas14
Send PM
I want to tell AGAIN, that I had a real help with Dustin Falgout. As i wrote to him, he has what it takes to «teach». When I did not understand, he came back with a second way to explain and it was the right way for me. Really good service.

Thank you to Dustin and Elegant Theme. Dan Lapierre, Québec, a really satisfied member. (that word makes me feel more than a «client»). :)
Post A Reply
Join To Download Today