Members Area

Download Products, Manage Your Account and Chat With Us 24/7

Post A Reply
06-13-14
klmnweb
Send PM
Hi,

I have been with ET for two years now, got several of support tickets resolved on their support forum, but never made any testimonials (though I thought of it earlier at times !!)

First of all I must say all the ET support members are awesome, not only they know what they are doing, they prompt to answers. Sometimes I got a reply in just 5 mins :O truly amazing and I have never seen so accurate answers in such a lightening speed. Kudos to ET team.

They answers almost everything, even sometimes to my weird queries which our outside ET themes and the person I bug a lot with odd questions may be Mayur. Boy! He knows a lot and he is always up to my rescue, sometimes answering my questions which are probably outside the purview of ET themes, still he is polite and write custom codes for me (like here. You would know this better if you check out all my questions (some of them are weird queries resolved by Mayur single-handedly).

Thank you all the ET members, you are really awesome. Look forward to making more stunning sites with your help. Keep rocking.. !!! :D
Post A Reply
Join To Download Today