Members Area

Download Products, Manage Your Account and Chat With Us 24/7

Post A Reply
05-02-14
BedroomBondage
Send PM
I must really say.. my current theme is Maya Shop by YITH, which I bought from Theme Forest because it looked nice, was highly rated, most sold and so forth.. what a massive disappointment it was! Terrible support, a dashboard in a language you could hardly call English and not responsive while it was promised in the description (which of course I found out after the refund period).

And then I got absolutely fed up (especially because I also saw the bounce rate on mobile devices was 150% of that on desktops), and discovered Elegant Themes through Amy Lynn Andrews. I've only just started working with it, and I'm AMAZED. The admins are so friendly, also to newbies who are perhaps asking 'stupid' questions in their eyes (one of the newbies being me), the documentation is clear, the theme ACTUALLY responsive and the articles on the blog are superb.

I'm really, really pleased. And then to think that Elegant Themes cost me $39.00 for a year for so many different themes, and that Maya Shop cost me $60.00 for one. Thank you Elegant Themes for being so extremely awesome, and welcoming to newbies!
Post A Reply
Join To Download Today