Members Area

Download Products, Manage Your Account and Chat With Us 24/7

Post A Reply
03-02-09
eRed
Send PM
For a long time I had my site in my mind. I planned, researched and tried everything from Joomla to html sites. Nothing was the fit for me. I am a laid off government employee with 3 kids trying to open my own biz. As much as I wanted to hire someone to do a site for me I just couldn't afford it! I've got champagne tastes on a beer budget!

I know very little about coding or customizations. Was also quite new to WordPress in general. I have/had a lot of questions! After downloading and playing with freebie themes found online and even purchasing a premium theme I was very disappointed. The support was not there, even the help files were written for someone knowledgeable about themes, customization and WordPress. Try as I might I just couldn't figure out most things I wanted to do on my own and asking questions basically got me told that the themes were designed for people "familiar" with coding or I was asked to pay even more if I wanted support, something I just couldn't afford to do. I thought I'd be stuck with something I wasn't really happy with...

Then I found Elegant Themes! I loved the themes! They were clean, smooth and very professional looking! I have to admit the price attracted me. I figured that if I got no support I wouldn't lose more than $20 which is way less than what I had spent on the failed theme I purchased. I e-mailed Nick to ask a question before joining and I was pleasantly surprised by his quick response! That sold me for sure!

Since joining Nick has gone above and beyond to answer my questions! I'm sure he gets tired of me at times but was always very patient and polite. The forums here were great for finding answers to some of my questions too, without having to post!

I've received lots of compliments on my site since launching and have finally been able to put something up that I feel has the playful yet professional look I wanted for my niche of blog + design service.

I would recommend Elegant Themes to everyone and I am very discriminate about who I recommend for anything! I wouldn't associate my name or reputation with anyone unless they are truly one of the best.

Thanks Nick! I couldn't have done it without you :D
03-04-09
altinkum
Send PM
happy you :D
Post A Reply
Join To Download Today