Members Area

Download Products, Manage Your Account and Chat With Us 24/7

Post A Reply
05-08-13
a_creative_life
Send PM
I had been wanting a website face-lift for the longest time, but alas, I had no budget to pay a designer. So I muddled along with a fairly straightforward, home-designed site, which did the job, but didn't really showcase me and my offerings in the colorful, fun, whimsical-yet-professional way I really wanted.

Enter Elegant Themes.

I pored over your many offerings and found a theme that looked like a spiffyfied version of my existing site -- something I thought might tide me over for awhile.

But after some more demo-testing, I went an entirely different route! I ended up installing a theme that's utterly and completely different from what I'd originally planned. I went live today with the new theme, and my site went from "same old, same old," to "WOW!"

It took only a couple of days (of intensely focused work, granted) to get my site switched over. I spent a good chunk of those days searching through your support forums, where I was able to find the answers I needed to tweak my new theme to be exactly what I wanted.

Now, for the price of dinner out with my boyfriend I have a site that finally does me and my brand justice! It makes me smile every time I click over to it! And because it's designed to be flexible, I can update it super-easily whenever I want.

I love my new website!!! Thank you, Elegant Themes!

Melissa Dinwiddie
Living A Creative Life
http://melissadinwiddie.com
Post A Reply
Join To Download Today