Members Area

Download Products, Manage Your Account and Chat With Us 24/7

Post A Reply
01-27-13
70link41
Send PM
Updated: January 3, 2013 – Now that 2013 is officially underway, it is a good time to update one of our most popular articles here on Blogging Experiment. For several years we have been singing the praises of Elegant Themes, and 2013 is shaping up to be no different. In a day and age where companies and websites come and go, Elegant Themes has not only stood the test of time, they have continued to innovate by creating massive value for their over 160,000 customers! In the following article, we’d like to give you a detailed overview of just why we call Elegant Themes the Best Deal in WordPress!

Forget $200 to $500 like many other premium theme clubs, for $39…YES, $39 – members get unlimited access and unlimited use to all of Nicks’ premium WordPress Themes. To date there are 80 elegant WordPress Themes, with 2-3 currently in production. He typically releases 1-2 new WordPress Themes per month – the most recent being the Fusion WordPress Theme added to this list on January 3, 2013.

I knew I could hire a web designer to create a nice looking website as I’ve done countless times in the past. But at $800 to $3500/pop, designers can be expensive. I was interested in finding a nice looking design that I could learn to tweak and modify myself to make it more personalized and customized to my liking.

As a website and blog developer, I am frequently developing new sites, and aside from the content itself, I want each design to be unique and professional. Enter ElegantThemes.
Post A Reply
Join To Download Today