Members Area

Download Products, Manage Your Account and Chat With Us 24/7

Post A Reply
02-05-10
christyk
Send PM
I usually do not pay for premium themes. I hack away at free themes until I get exactly what I want - well usually. I was working on changing the design of my video site but was having real trouble with IE. So I started looking for examples of WordPress video site themes to use for ideas. That's when i came upon ElegantThemes.

These themes are really top notch and gorgeous! I was expecting a price I wasn't willing/able to pay for the video theme and was thrilled to see only $20. That's for all of them? For a whole year? :o I would have paid that for the one theme for all the time I'd save. I dug around for the 'gotcha' and couldn't find anything unreasonable. Of course, I didn't hesitate to sign up.

The theme files are very well laid out and labeled so I can easily make changes. Plus support? Man, things just keep getting better. I've dug through hundreds upon hundreds of themes over the past few years, and I have to say this is one of the best deals and nicest themes I've come across.

Still have some more work to do, but here's my video site using eVideo: http://www.webprofitvideos.com Thank you so much for sharing your talent and skills.

Christy Knowlton
02-19-10
hauntedhouse
Send PM
amen! I concur!
truly amazing, awesome job.
I recommend this any day.

/Linus
03-04-10
Jonah
Send PM
100% without a doubt the best themes, support and community going! The themes are clean, beautiful and professional and the team offers great support with a professional friendly helping hand. I recommend elegant themes to everyone. There is no comparison out there.
Thank you!
03-22-10
sweetypaula
Send PM
I'm a fan too! :D
03-26-10
abhisek
Send PM
I am a new member in this elegantthemes family & I am happy ( :) :D :) ) that i paid $ 20
Thanks guys
Post A Reply
Join To Download Today