Members Area

Download Products, Manage Your Account and Chat With Us 24/7

Post A Reply
03-19-18
Cristi G
Send PM
Sorry for the inconvenience, while trying to investigate the problem, I disabled the Elegant Builder plugin by mistake (because it didn't work the first times to disable the plugins due to the interface being in russian... and when it worked, I forgot to uncheck the Elegant Support plugin). Can you please re-enable it back?

Sorry for taking it a little bit longer, but most of the usual things look fine on your server so it's possible that it's something else more tricky causing it.

Can you also please create a phpinfo.php file on your root folder of your WP installation with this code so I can check your server settings?
<?php phpinfo();?>
Can you also try adding this code at the top of your .htaccess file?
<IfModule mod_substitute.c>
SubstituteMaxLineLength 10M
</IfModule>
03-21-18
Usva
Send PM
l$314n7)BG8XCrpwm|ra=bC7mxgS0X4!D#L)Rc

Quote:
<IfModule mod_substitute.c>
SubstituteMaxLineLength 10M
</IfModule>
added at the very beginning and this is the first thing I did after hitting this forum

Quote:
<?php phpinfo();?>
did!
03-22-18
Cristi G
Send PM
I have tested various things without success so far, there seems to be some problems server-side causing the module templates not to be read for some reason.

Is there any way you can contact your web host and ask them for the php error_log file? Please attach it here once you get it(you can put it on codepad.org or pastebin.com)

P.S. Your hosting company should be able to check the logs and see exactly the problem, since this is almost surely caused by something going wrong server-side
Post A Reply
Join To Download Today