Members Area

Download Products, Manage Your Account and Chat With Us 24/7

Post A Reply
11-20-08
Nick
Send PM
If you have had a positive experience with Elegant Themes and would like to share that experience with the rest of our visitors, we welcome you to post your endorsements here. Thanks!
11-23-08
altinkum
Send PM
Elegant Themes is perfect with a lot of quality Wordpress Themes and l so glad to find this site and cant decide which theme to use for my blogs

Also whit great price , no body can stop me :)
11-10-09
HGraphiks
Send PM
I don't have any web developing skills but I know a good looking theme when I see one. All of the Elegant Themes are top notch to me. It makes me look at the themes that are being given away for free like, "are you kiddin me??" And I don't think $20 is a low price for your work. It's like a licensing fee that turns into a membership fee... and besides, if you'd have charged more, I wonder how many of these people who've said they would... actually would have paid more for it. You guys keep rockin it, the themes are fabulous!
03-09-10
sana10
Send PM
Elegant Themes has the best themes for the best price. The cherry on top is the amazing customer service I get in the support forum.

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I'm telling my friends to come here!
06-19-10
cldnails
Send PM
Simply put, ElegantThemes has been one of the single most important tools in my web building tool box. The themes are professional, unique, and include easy to use administration panels to modify them to fit your needs.

Without a doubt, using ElegantThemes has increased my page views, reducing my bounce rate and creating a lasting impression with my visitors. Thanks!

-Chris Davidson
http://the-grayline.com
08-30-10
grandwizard
Send PM
Launching your own blog can be an intimidating thing. Especially when you are not especially savvy when it comes to html. When I took my blog out of WordPress to host it elsewhere, Elegantthemes make it easy to have a very professional looking product. Plus it comes with so many options.

Once you get comfortable, the forums offer a lot of advice that can help you take your site to the next level with more customization.

Experts and staff monitor the forums and making changes are as easy as finding example coding, copying and pasting.

I would highly recommend Elegantthemes.
10-14-10
spainops
Send PM
Outstanding value. Great themes and more are added constantly. AND very good support. Best thing I ever did was join. I would highly recommend. Thanks Folks.

Si

My 14 year old daughter built this site with a theme.
http://justinbieberdancing.org
10-27-10
IsaakWells
Send PM
Elegant Themes is probably the best site to get wordpress themes on the internet.
Each theme is beautifully designed and easy to make your own. with excellent tools like ePanel changing anything is easier then ever before plus the online support is the best I have seen.

Once you join Elegant Themes you will not look anywhere else for Wordpress themes
06-09-11
rethinkmarketing2
Send PM
Quote:
Elegant Themes is to Wordpress what Paint is to a House!

It looks OK at best without it, but with a great paint job, even a shabby home looks brilliant.

I have been working with the free and some custom developed themes on Wordpress for about three years now, and have been satisfied with what I could achieve (as a non coder), but when I saw the range of themes they had on offer at the very reasonable price they charge I thought it sounded to goof to be true. Web fraud alerts on, I hunted around for an opinion or 2 on ET and was pleasantly surprised with what people had to say about them.

Having purchased a theme, I am now about to upgrade to a developer license.

When I had difficulties in getting it to work for me, the support that nick provided was amazing, and again well worth the meagre investment you would need to make in this.

PS, ET is so good that I don't want to tell everyone about it or my secret will get out as to how you can create a great looking Wordpress site, on time and within a reasonable budget!

Keep up the great work.

Anthony Congdon
Rethink Marketing
http://www.rethinkmarketing.com.au
Bunbury Western Australia
01-09-12
jeanettekwok
Send PM
Hi,

I am new to ET but even after a few days, I already love it! Your themes are so elegant and simple to use. I love you guys!

Jeanette
Post A Reply
Join To Download Today